Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's 3:30am sugahs and Dwele is on the telly.

























I can't tell ya'll how sick I am of seeing McD's commercials. McCafe this, Dwele that. God, I already work there, so it makes them ten times more annoying. I used to love McD's, but now? Psh, whenever I do get around to quitting it'll be a long while before I go back.

"Hi, would you like to try-"

"No."

"Alright, how may I-"

"I want um...a Big Mac, three large fries, uh...a cheeseburger, a 4 pack chicken nugget, and four Big and Tasty value meals with no onions, extra pickles, add tomato, mayo and Big Mac sauce, with a coke."

We put all meals in medium by default unless they specify. If you work at McD's you already know this.

"Will that be all for you to-"

"No! I want a kids double cheese meal with a water, a parfait, a fudge sundae, a car-mel sundae and three apple pies. I also want a chicken wrap with ranch and extra ranch! And I want bbq sauce for those nuggets!"

"Crispy or grilled chicken snack wrap?"

"Crispy. Will that be all for you?"

"I want those meals "biggie-sized" too."

Last time I checked we weren't Burger King. And now I have to go back and make all those meals large. You have to void out everything and re-enter it. Sigh.

"Will that be all for you today?"

"Coffee with six creams and eight sugars. Now that's all."

"What size coffee?"

"Large."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"44.50 at the first window."

"What?! No, no, I don't want anything now! Just give me a McDouble and that's it."

Internal scream.

And that's why I hate my job.

No comments: