Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweethearts! Ladies! Gentlemen!

Back again sugars! Keeping it real tonight!

Tonight's subject is gonna be something that we all hate, I'm sure.

But it's gotta be addressed and addressed properly!

Hate mail!

Now I realize folks have free speech and all that jazz. But iffn you send me an email telling me how much you dislike something I've done, not only am I going to tear it up, I'm gonna reply and tear you up in response. Then it'll escalate into a vicious cycle that'll only end in one of two ways, court or death.


Now, don't none of us want it to get that far, so you know what you do?


Let that shit slide right on off of you like water.


Yeah, you can get angry.


You can curse and scream and tear up shit, throw something into the wall, do whatever it takes, besides returning a hateful email.


And what do you do when you're done?


Reply back in the most polite and assholish way possible, then go about your day with a smile!


That's what really gets 'em.


Ciao sugars!

No comments: